Send Me Free Information about Edgartown Residence Club Today!
~ Presented by Vineyard Open House Real Estate ~
Edgartown Residence Club
Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
|Enjoy the sublime beauty, stunning beaches and varied amenities
|of Martha's Vineyard with your purchase at Edgartown Residence
The Edgartown Residence Club is a luxurious, relaxing vacation experience in your own beautifully appointed residence. The club is located on Martha’s Vineyard, an exquisite island cherished for its beautiful beaches, quaint towns and rolling farmland.
Edgartown Residence Club is located within the heart of the historic whaling town.
Located in the heart of historic Edgartown, The Edgartown Residence Club offers beautifully appointed one and two-bedroom suites, with all amenities. The Edgartown Residence Club is an exclusive offering with only six residences, for a total of no more than 72 owner families.
One of the key benefits of ownership is that you are without the traditional chores of home ownership and the way a vacation is supposed to be. Everything is taken care of, right down to having a car provided on-island so you don’t have to worry about automobile reservations for the island ferry.
Every residence has a view of Edgartown Harbor.
From your window of your condominium you can look out onto Edgartown harbor. Edgartown has a long history as a seaside town. From a port for whaling ships in the 1800s to the host of beautiful white sandy beaches, elegant shops and sailing regattas today, Edgartown is a place for those who love the ocean.
Explore the island's fragile environment.
Edgartown is also one of New England's most elegant communities, home to stately white Greek revival homes built by whaling captains, which have been carefully maintained. Its colorful harbor filled with sailing ships, new and old, giving Edgartown a picture book seaport village appearance.
View of Vineyard Haven harbor with tall ships Shenandaoh and Alabama.
The island of Martha’s Vineyard itself is only 20 miles long across its longest stretch, so everything you need is within 25 minutes at the most. The town of Vineyard Haven where the ferry comes in, Oak Bluffs and its boutiques, restaurants and championship golf, Menemsha where the lobster boats come in, and the gently rolling farmlands of West Tisbury, are all just minutes away.
Back to top
For a Location Map, click here How to Get There, click here
Amenities: Edgartown Residence Club, Martha's Vineyard, MA
- Edgartown harbor views from every residence
- Private clubroom and amenity center
- Fireplaces, plasma TVs, antique hardwood floors
- Onsite fitness center
- Full-service spa
- Gourmet onsite dining
- Unique onsite shops and galleries
Back to top
The island is known for spectacular beaches.
Martha's Vineyard Island Amenities
- Boutiques, shops and restaurants in Oak Bluffs
- Home to the oldest carousel in continuous use in the U.S.
- Boutiques, shops and restaurants in Vineyard Haven
- Public beaches such as State Beach (Oak Bluffs), South Beach (Katama)
- Gay Head, colorful clay-streaked cliffs
- Agricultural Fair (August) and other summer celebrations
- Golf courses
Edgartown harbor is the scene for regattas and boats of all sizes.
Fractional Real Estate Structure
- Each ERC owner receives a deeded real estate interest in a specific condominium unit
- Ownership includes use of the owner clubroom, common facilities, and an automobile
- Like all other forms of real estate ownership, ERC ownerships can be sold or transferred by the owner, subject to the ERC documents and local real estate laws
- Owners have the flexibility of reserving vacations well in advance
- Owners can come on a short notice, space-available basis at no additional charge
- Club owners reserve 21 days of planned vacations per year
- Additional vacations can be taken on a space-available basis
- Maintenance and operational expenses will be scheduled and allocated to the property on a pro-rata basis
- Rental management program with 75% remittance to owners
- Units are priced from $100,000 to $290,000
The island's sailing heritage is always visible.
For more information, contact David Lott, Principle Broker/Owner, Vineyard Open House Real Estate, 203-270-9357.
Learn More about Real Estate on Martha’s Vineyard.
Back to top
Location Map, Edgartown Residence Club, MA
Edgartown Residence Club is located in Edgartown on the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA.
Back to top
Martha's Vineyard is accessible by airplane or a 45-90 minute ferry ride. Year-round ferry service is available from Woods Hole and New Bedford, Ma.; and seasonal ferry services are available from the Massachusetts towns of Falmouth, Hyannis, Nantucket, as well as from Quonset, Rhode Island.
The Edgartown Residence Club is centrally located on the island of Martha’s Vineyard and convenient to a great public transportation system; so coming to the Island without a car is an easy, and recommended option.
Don't worry about getting a ferry reservation. A car will be waiting for you when you arrive on island.
Back to top