Send Me Free Information about Fiddler's Creek
|A Naples golf community
architecture and a rich
palette of amenities.
Located just off Collier Boulevard
between Naples and Marco Island, Fiddler's Creek is an
award-wining private, master-planned residential community that
has also been selected "Best Community" in the Southwest Florida
Readers' Choice Awards and has been awarded the 2012 Sand Dollar
Award as "Community of the Year" by the Collier Building
Industry Association (CBIA).
Fiddler's Creek comprises nearly 4,000 acres and is zoned for
6,000 residences. With a density of just 1.6 homes per gross
acre, Fiddler's Creek will have about 100 distinct neighborhoods
upon completion. Less than a third of the land will be
developed, while the rest is dedicated to nature reserves,
lakes, parks, golf courses and recreational areas.
Watch the Fiddler's Creek "Return to
Naples" Video on YouTube!
Watch the Fiddler's Creek New Year's Party
2012 Video on YouTube!
Amenities include the 54,000-square-foot club & spa, fitness
center, multi-pool swimming complex, tennis courts, tot lot and
restaurants as well as an extensive social calendar for the
Residents also have an opportunity to join The Golf Club, ranked
in Golfweek's 100 Best Residential Golf Courses in the United
States for the eighth consecutive year, and The Tarpon Club,
offering a desirable beach and boating lifestyle. Non-residents
annual and seasonal memberships with term date flexibility are
available at The Golf Club and The Tarpon Club.
A multi-pool swim complex is one of the numerous Fiddler's
Club & Spa
The Club & Spa at Fiddler's Creek® is a spectacular sanctuary
for the mind, body and soul where residents indulge in the spa,
re-energize at the fitness facility, play a round of tennis and
swim or lounge at the pool. The Club & Spa is a tropical oasis
overlooking peaceful nature preserves and shimmering lakes
provide true emotional and physical well-being for the residents
of Fiddler's Creek®.
The Club & Spa, the social hub of Fiddler's Creek®, offers wine tastings, theme parties, seminars, concerts, poolside parties,
excursions, children's activities and many other opportunities
to gather with friends, old and new.
The Arthur Hills-designed course is already a winner.
The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek
Residents of Fiddler's Creek have the opportunity to join Golf
Club. Situated amidst lush natural surroundings with saw grass
marshes and abundant wildlife, The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek
provides members with world-class support and superior service.
The Golf Club presents golf as nature intended and offers
everything needed for a wonderful day on the links.
Facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course with a
13-acre practice facility, including a driving range and short
game area. The signature 18-hole, Par 72 Creek Course was
designed by acclaimed golf course designer Arthur Hills and
features a series of holes that are strategic and challenging.
Each hole on The Creek Course provides seven tee placements to
accommodate golfers at all levels of play.
The 18-hole Creek Course also includes a 13-acre practice
The Creek Course is ranked among Golfweek Magazine's "Top 100
Best Residential Golf Courses" in the country for the eighth
consecutive year. It is one of only two Southwest Florida golf
courses who have received this honor and the only course honored
eight years in a row.
Membership privileges include full use of The Creek Course at
Fiddler's Creek and the practice facility; seven-day advance tee
time sign-up; participation in off-season reciprocal program;
participation in a full calendar of member golf events and
activities; complimentary bag storage and lockers; dining at Caxambas and the Gator Grille restaurants; complimentary
continental breakfast during season; guest vouchers; and beach
day passes via the Tarpon Club.
A limited numbers of non-resident annual and seasonal golf memberships are also available, tailored to fit the needs of area golfers by providing term date flexibility.
The Tarpon Club at Fiddler's Creek
Residents seeking a beach and boating lifestyle may join the
Tarpon Club. Located just down the road in the Isles of Capri,
the Tarpon Club features a full-service marina, beach pavilion
at Marco Beach Ocean Resort, luxurious resort and spa
privileges, priority seating and dining rewards at Sale e Pepe,
winner of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" for the
seventh consecutive year, and spectacular social events on and
off shore. The Club also offers an on-site, full-service
concierge to assist with dining reservations, concert tickets
and much more.
Tarpon Club members enjoy beach access at the Beach Pavilion
on Marco Island.
Full Tarpon Club member privileges also include a wide range of
social events and activities for members and guests, including
sunset dinners, wine tastings, themed social events, beach
parties, fishing tournaments, boat excursions, nature lectures,
cooking classes and much more.
The Tarpon Club Marina is centrally located on the Isles of
Capri, providing direct boating access to the Gulf of Mexico and
scenic backwaters. The Tarpon Club Marina accommodates
approximately 140 boats up to 36 feet in length. The marina
offers wet slips and a fully covered and enclosed dry storage,
providing boaters with protection from the sun, rain and wind.
A limited numbers of non-resident annual and seasonal beach memberships are available, tailored to fit the needs of area beach enthusiasts by providing term date flexibility.
*All wet slips within The Tarpon Club Marina are available for
rental to the general public on a first-come, first-served
basis. Other services include complimentary ice and boat fuel
upon request, unlimited one-hour advance pre-launch, and upon
your return boat removal from water, engine flush and rinse.
- Marco Island Executive Airport, about 15 minutes drive
- Naples Municipal Airport, about 30 minutes drive time
- Southwest Florida International Airport, about 45 minutes
For a Location Map, Click Here
Awards & Honors
- Awarded the Sand Dollar Award for "Community of the Year"
by the the Collier Building Industry Association, 2012
Named a Green Golf Community, 'Steward Level,' by GolfCourseHome® Network, 2008
Creek Course at Fiddler's Creek, named to "America's 100 Best Residential
Golf Courses" list, by Golfweek magazine, 2005 -2013--eight
Named to "Top 100 Premier Properties" list, by Links
- Sale e Pepe Restaurant, "Best of Award of Excellence," by
Wine Spectator, 2006-2011--seven consecutive years
Amenities: Fiddler's Creek, FL
- Gated, master-planned community with 24-hour security
- 54,000 square foot Fiddler's Creek Club & Spa
- 4,300-square-foot fitness studio
- Spinning, yoga, stretch & tone, body sculpting, water aerobics, interval
- Pilates based matwork classes, Cybex weight resistance equipment
- Trotter treadmills, Tectrix recumbent & upright bikes, Precor Efx stair climbers
- Certified personal trainers
- 1,600-square-foot, state-of-the-art aerobics studio
- Therapeutic body massages and services
Take advantage of some of the area's best dining.
- Multi-pool swimming complex
- Children's wading pool, lap pool, waterfalls and water slides
- Gazebo shaded whirlpool spa, water aerobics classes
- Fiddler's Creek Tennis Center with Hydro courts
- Lit for night play, USPTA certified staff, USTA league play
- Round robins, lessons and clinics
- Classes, seminars and events
- Health and cooking, arts and crafts, educational
- Theater outings, guided nature tours, wine tastings
- Themed parties, group travel, fashion shows
- 5.5-miles of meandering creeks (upon completion) for use with
- 750 acres of wildlife preserves
- Marsh Pointe Nature Park
Preserves provide plenty of protection for wildlife.
- Optional Golf Club Membership
- 18-hole, championship Creek Course by Arthur Hills (open)
- Pro shop, practice range, putting green, chipping area and private teaching
- 18-hole, championship Preserve Course by Hurdzan/Fry, currently under design
- Optional Tarpon Club Membership
- On-site, full-service Tarpon Club Concierge for:
- Dining reservations, concert tickets, local travel
arrangements and more
- Planned Social Member events and activities include:
- Wine tastings, sunset dinners, signature themed events,
beach parties, boating excursions, sunset sails, fishing
tournaments, nature lectures and more
- Beach access with private changing and daily locker
facilities and more
- Planned social activities
- Spa, beach and
dining privileges at Marco Beach Ocean Resort, located on nearby Marco Island
Enjoy local beaches.
Real Estate: Fiddler's Creek, FL
A variety of home offerings are available, including Carefree
Coach Homes, Elegant Single-Family Homes and
- Residences from the $200,000s to more than $2 million
For More Information: Call
1-239-732-9300 or 1-800-434-6660
Visit the Fiddler's Creek website:
Location Map, Fiddler's Creek, Naples, FL
Fiddler's Creek (in yellow) is located off U.S. 41 just southeast
Naples Municipal Airport. Note the nearby
The Beach Pavilion at Marco Beach Ocean Resort
The Tarpon Club at Isles of Capri (red squares at
bottom of map).