Send Me Free Information about Fiddler's Creek
|A Naples golf community
architecture and a rich
palette of amenities.
Located between Naples and Marco Island, Fiddler's Creek is an award-winning private, master-planned residential community that has also been selected “Best Community” in the 2012 Southwest Florida Readers' Choice Awards and has been awarded the 2012
and 2013 Sand Dollar Award as “Community of the Year” by the Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA).
Enjoy Florida's natural beauty at the Marsh
Pointe Nature Park overlooking the namesake Creek.
Fiddler's Creek comprises nearly 4,000 acres and is zoned for
6,000 residences. With a density of just 1.6 homes per gross
acre, Fiddler's Creek will have about 100 distinct neighborhoods
upon completion. Less than a third of the land will be
developed, while the rest is dedicated to nature reserves,
lakes, parks, golf courses and recreational areas.
Set on 4,000 acres, Fiddler's Creek has left
much of its space to nature.
Watch the Fiddler's Creek "Return to
Naples" Video on YouTube!
Watch the Fiddler's Creek New Year's Party
2012 Video on YouTube!
Amenities include the 54,000-square-foot Club & Spa, fitness
center, multi-pool swimming complex, tennis courts, tot lot and
restaurants as well as an extensive social calendar for the
Residents also have an opportunity to join The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek, home to the Arthur Hills Creek Course, ranked in Golfweek's
100 Best Residential Golf Courses in the United States for a
ninth consecutive year.
For those seeking beach and boating options, the opportunity to
join The Tarpon Club awaits. Access to nearby white sand beaches
and warm Gulf waters as well as benefits at the luxurious Marco
Beach Ocean Resort are just a few of the benefits included with
a Tarpon Club membership. And, the full service Tarpon Club
Marina with Gulf access and wet and dry boat storage is located
Luxurious amenities include dining, parties and
The Club & Spa
The Club & Spa at Fiddler's Creek is a spectacular sanctuary for the mind, body and soul where residents can indulge in the spa, re-energize at the fitness facility, play a round of tennis and swim or lounge at the pool. The social hub of Fiddler's Creek, The Club & Spa, offers an extensive social calendar including wine tastings, theme parties, seminars, concerts, poolside parties, excursions, children's activities and many other opportunities to gather with friends, old and new.
The 18-hole, par 72 Creek Course was designed by Arthur
The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek
Residents of Fiddler's Creek have the opportunity to join
Club. Situated amidst lush natural surroundings with saw grass
marshes and abundant wildlife, The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek
presents golf as nature intended and offers
everything needed for a wonderful day on the links.
Facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course with a
13-acre practice facility, including a driving range and short
game area. The 18-hole, Par 72 Creek Course was
designed by acclaimed golf course designer Arthur Hills and
features a series of holes that are strategic and challenging.
Each hole on The Creek Course provides seven tee placements to
accommodate golfers at all levels of play.
Golfweek ranked The Creek Course a
top 100 residential course.
The Creek Course is ranked among Golfweek Magazine's "Top
100 Best Residential Golf Courses" in the country for the
consecutive year. It is one of only two Southwest Florida golf
courses who have received this honor and the only course honored
nine years in a row.
Membership privileges include full use of The Creek Course at
Fiddler's Creek and the practice facility; advance tee time
sign-up; participation in off-season reciprocal program;
participation in a full calendar of member golf events and
activities; complimentary bag storage and lockers; dining privileges with no food or
beverage minimums; complimentary continental
breakfast during season and guest vouchers.
Membership to The Golf Club includes golf, advance tee times, bag
storage, lockers and more.
A limited numbers of non-resident annual and seasonal golf
memberships are also available, tailored to fit the needs of
area golfers by providing term date flexibility.
The Tarpon Club
Residents have the option to join The Tarpon Club, offering
members beach access via the Beach Pavilion at the luxurious
Marco Beach Ocean Resort, resort and spa privileges and
priority seating at the resort's award-winning restaurant, Sale
e Pepe, recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Dining Award for seven
Sale e Pepe has received the AAA Four-Diamond Award for several
member privileges also include a wide range of social events and
activities for members and guests including sunset dinners, wine
tastings, themed social events, beach parties, fishing
tournaments, boat excursions, nature lectures, cooking classes
and much more.
Tarpon Club members enjoy access to Florida's white sand
beaches and warm Gulf waters.
The full-service Tarpon Club Marina,
located on picturesque Johnson Bay, offers direct access to
the Gulf of Mexico, as well as wet slips, dry boat storage
and other marina services. All wet slips within the Tarpon
Club Marina are available for rental to the general public
on a first-come first-served basis
The Tarpon Club Marina with direct access to the Gulf of
- Marco Island Executive Airport, about 15 minutes drive
- Naples Municipal Airport, about 30 minutes drive time
- Southwest Florida International Airport, about 45 minutes
For a Location Map, Click Here
Awards & Honors
- Awarded the Sand Dollar Award for "Community of the Year"
by the the Collier Building Industry Association, 2012
Creek Course at Fiddler's Creek, named to "America's 100 Best Residential
Golf Courses" list, by Golfweek magazine, 2006 -2014--nine
Named to "Top 100 Premier Properties" list, by Links
- Sale e Pepe Restaurant, "Best of Award of Excellence," by
Wine Spectator, 2006-2011--seven consecutive years
Amenities: Fiddler's Creek, FL
- Gated, master-planned community with 24-hour security
- 54,000 square foot Fiddler's Creek Club & Spa
- 4,300-square-foot fitness studio
- Spinning, yoga, stretch & tone, body sculpting, water aerobics, interval
- Pilates based matwork classes, Cybex weight resistance equipment
- Trotter treadmills, Tectrix recumbent & upright bikes, Precor Efx stair climbers
- Certified personal trainers
- 1,600-square-foot, state-of-the-art aerobics studio
- Therapeutic body massages and services
Multi-pool swimming complex
- Children's wading pool, lap pool, waterfalls and water slides
- Gazebo shaded whirlpool spa, water aerobics classes
- Fiddler's Creek Tennis Center with Hydro courts
- Lit for night play, USPTA certified staff, USTA league play
- Round robins, lessons and clinics
- Classes, seminars and events
- Health and cooking, arts and crafts, educational
- Theater outings, guided nature tours, wine tastings
- Themed parties, group travel, fashion shows
- 5.5-miles of meandering creeks (upon completion) for use with
- 750 acres of wildlife preserves
- Marsh Pointe Nature Park
- Optional Golf Club Membership
- 18-hole, championship Creek Course by Arthur Hills
- Pro shop, practice range, putting green, chipping area and private teaching
- A second, 18-hole championship course currently under design
- Optional Tarpon Club Membership
- Beach access with private changing and daily locker
facilities and more
- Wine tastings, sunset dinners, signature themed events,
beach parties, boating excursions, sunset sails, fishing
tournaments, nature lectures and more
- Spa, beach and
dining privileges at Marco Beach Ocean Resort, located on nearby Marco Island
- On-site, full-service Tarpon Club Concierge for
dining reservations, concert tickets, local travel
arrangements and more
- Benefits at the Tarpon
Real Estate: Fiddler's Creek, FL
A variety of home offerings are available, including Carefree
Coach Homes, Elegant Single-Family Homes and
- Residences from the $200,000s to more than $2 million
For More Information: Call
1-239-732-9300 or 1-800-434-6660
Visit the Fiddler's Creek website:
Location Map, Fiddler's Creek, Naples, FL
Fiddler's Creek (in yellow) is located off U.S. 41 southeast
Naples Municipal Airport. Note the nearby
The Beach Pavilion at Marco Beach Ocean Resort
The Tarpon Club at Isles of Capri (red squares at
bottom of map).