Kingsmill is a private, gated, golf and waterfront resort community set on the banks of the scenic James River near historic Williamsburg, VA.
Covering more than on 2,900 acres, Kingsmill offers a variety of exclusive neighborhoods set against a beautiful backdrop of green rolling hills and stately woods.
Within the embrace of this lush setting, Busch Properties, Inc., one of the Anheuser-Busch Companies, has created a planned community which carefully preserves green spaces and archeologically significant areas, while providing extraordinary residential homesites.
In fact, 40 percent of this magnificent property will remain untouched. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
The marina offers floating docks, slips, water, power and more.
The Kingsmill marina features annual boat slip leases for boats up to 80′ (depending on beam width) and concrete floating docks.
It also provide to boats water and power connections (30Amp and 50Amp) and dockside fuel service.
Sailors can also make use of a bathroom and shower and a harbor shop. The marina also offers dry storage facilities with secured access to residents of the community.
Three Championship Courses
Play on three championship layouts.
In addition to enjoying a lovely natural setting and mild, four-season climate, residents of Kingsmill have convenient access to three championship golf courses, tennis, sports club with indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Other amenities include full-service riverfront marina, racquetball courts, exercise room, billiards and card rooms, luxurious, full-service spa and four restaurants. Memberships range from social to bronze through platinum levels. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
Live at Kingsmill
Real estate at this resort community Kingsmill includes heavily wooded homesites, custom-built and custom-designed homes. All utilities are underground.
For those seeking a waterfront location, there are abundant options. Many homes are located on the James River, Halfway Creek or on one of several ponds. Send me more information about this golf and marina community!
Kingsmill offers classic, custom homes.
- Lots from $265,000
- Resort condominiums, resale only, from $170,000 to $500,000
- Resale homes from $300,000 to $3 million
- Patio Homes adjacent to the golf course, resale only, from $300,000 to $550,000
- New homes from $600,000
- Luxury Riverfront Townhomes, from $775,000 to $1.5 million
- River Bluffs Luxury Condominiums, from $775,000 to $1.5 million
- Send me more information about Kingsmill!
For more information, call Colleen Starr at 757-784-0838.
Tennis, swimming, spa, golf–it’s all here.
- Gated, private, golf resort & residential community
- Three 18-hole, championship golf courses
- River Course, designed by Pete Dye, former home of the Michelob Ultra Open on the LPGA Tour
- Plantation Course, designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- Woods Course, designed by Tom Clark with Curtis Strange, Kingsmill Touring PGA Professional
- Nine-hole, par-3 Bray Links
- 13 Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 hard courts
- Sports Club
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Racquetball courts, exercise room
- Billiards and card rooms
- Luxury, full-service spa
- Massage, body and skin treatments
- Specialized nail/hair treatments
- Full-service, riverfront marina & beach
- 90 permanent slips with 15 transient boat slips
- Dockside fueling, marina store, Marina Bar & Grille
- Rentals for kayaks, paddle boats, and jon boats
- Fishing, charter tours available
- Four restaurants
- Miles of biking and hiking trails
- Fishing, canoeing, kayaking
- Marina at Kingsmill Resort
- Outdoor restaurant
- “The Mill” coffee shop and bakery
- Send me more information about Kingsmill!
Living history is all around the area.
Kingsmill is located less than three miles from the College of William and Mary and the historic streets of Colonial Williamsburg.
Colonial Williamsburg is the No. 1 family destination in the U.S. This living, breathing homage to the revolutionary war era is where you’ll find countless opportunities for dining, shopping, theme parks and history tours that will entertain all ages. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
Awards & Honors
Play the award-winning layout that the pros play.
- Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses
- Ranked No. 8 on GolfCourseHome Network’s ‘Best of the Best’ list, 2009, 2010
- River Course ranked No. 9 ‘Best Course You Can Play’ in State, by Golfweek magazine, 2009
- Ranked No. 10 on GolfCourseHome’s ‘Best of the Best’ list, 2009
- The Woods Course, named by Golf Magazine a “Top Ten New Course You Can Play”
- River’s Edge neighborhood received a Platinum “Best in American Living, 2000,” award from National Association of Home Builders and Professional Builder magazine
About the Courses
Pete Dye designed the River Course to challenge the accuracy and consistency of LPGA Tour professionals, yet still be enjoyable for the average golfer.
Formerly the host for the Michelob Ultra Open at Kingsmill, the River Course now challenges residents and visitors on 6,853-yard, par-71 terrain that is pure Virginia—rolling hills, elevated greens, thick woods and water all around. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
Plantation and Woods Courses
The two other courses are the Plantation and Woods. Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay’s Plantation layout is slightly more forgiving version of the LPGA Tour course.
It is more wide open and less demanding of pinpoint accuracy. Measuring 6,543 yards, it has water coming into play on eight holes. It is also marked by historical landmarks from a 1736 plantation.
Curtis Strange, the Kingsmill Touring PGA Professional, acted as design consultant with golf architect Tom Clark on the Woods Course.
After it opened in 1994, it was subsequently honored by Golf Magazine as a “Top Ten New Course You Can Play.” The course has deep menacing ravines, fairway bunkers and elevated greens. Send me more information about Kingsmill!
- Newport News/Williamsburg Airport, 20 minutes
- Norfolk International Airport, 45 minutes
- Richmond International Airport, 45 minutes