Hammock Dunes is a private, gated oceanfront community located halfway between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, just east of the charming Florida town of Palm Coast.
Spread across 690 serene acres, this sophisticated community of 1,220 residential properties offers 2.5 miles of oceanfront and five miles of Intracoastal Waterway frontage.
Property and residence options include single-family homes, condominiums and villas. Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
Hammock Dunes Clubhouse & Amenities
The heated pool, spa & more will have you relaxing in no time.
Sitting on the dunes above the Atlantic Ocean is the community’s 34,000-square-foot clubhouse, with graceful seaside dining rooms providing casual meals and gourmet fare.
In addition, it houses a 19th hole lounge, a full-service golf shop, a boutique fitness center and vast ocean views from two verandas.
Outdoors, a heated pool, spa and oceanside croquet courts provide refreshing relaxation with active member participation.
Members who enjoy tennis and bocce meet at the club’s secluded wooded enclave to take part.
All of these amenities have active programming to meet any member’s needs and a welcoming membership that only enhances the new-member experience. Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
Golf by Jones & Fazio
The Fazio course features memorable oceanside holes.
A pair of renowned golf courses at Hammock Dunes will take your game to new levels of enjoyment and skill. The lush, tropical Links course, designed by Tom Fazio, is a seaside masterpiece with five sets of tees to accommodate any golfer.
The Rees Jones-designed Creek Course highlights spectacular marsh and creek views, plenty of wildlife, native oaks and palms, and is set on 690 acres of an undisturbed conservation area.
The Creek Course annually hosts a U.S. Open qualifier and with seven sets of tees, provides each golfer a challenge every time out.
The Creek Course features a second Lowcountry-style clubhouse, which overlooks the No. 9 and No. 18 greens as well as No. 10 tee. This 5,800-square-foot facility includes a dining area, full kitchen, bar and screened porch. Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
Audubon International Courses
Both courses are Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries.
At Hammock Dunes, wildlife protection is a high priority. Audubon International has designated both the Links and Creek Courses at Hammock Dunes as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries.
In addition, numerous organizations have recognized Hammock Dunes Club as one of the world’s top private clubs.
Most recently, it was named a Distinguished Emerald Club of the World by an independent review board from Boardroom Magazine, one of only 39 private country clubs around the world to achieve this honor. Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
Offerings include luxury condominiums.
- Private, gated community on 690 acres with 2.5 miles of oceanfront
- Approximately 1,220 residences
- Four, single-family oceanfront neighborhoods
- Luxurious high-rise oceanfront condominiums
- Detached lake villas and golf course villas
- Patio and courtyard homes
- Homes priced from $500,000
- Townhomes/Condos/Villas priced from $340,000
- Island Estates at Hammock Dunes
- 200 half-acre waterfront homesites
- Homesites priced from $130,000
- No time requirement to build
- Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
Enjoy fine dining with ocean views.
- Two championship golf courses
- 18 holes designed by of Tom Fazio
- 18 holes designed by of Rees Jones
- Beachside and Lowcountry-style clubhouses
- Two seaside croquet courts hosting USCA sanctioned events
- Two bocce courts, home to leagues and special events
- Junior Olympic pool, aqua fitness, swimming lessons
- Fitness facilities, personal training, health classes
- Five Har-Tru tennis courts
- Pickleball courts
- Oceanfront casual and fine dining
- Hobby and activity clubs
- Concierge service
- Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
About the Palm Coast
Palm Coast is the largest city in Flagler County, located 25 miles south of St. Augustine, 25 miles north of Daytona Beach, and halfway between Orlando and Jacksonville.
The city of Palm Coast was incorporated on December 31, 1999 and had an estimated population of 29,360 at that time.
Palm Coast was officially designated the “fastest growing metropolitan area” in the country by the U.S. Census Bureau for the decade of 2000-2010, when it’s population more than doubled. Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
An Easy Lifestyle
Today, Palm Coast is a thriving coastal community known for its easy lifestyle. Thirteen beautiful parks, 125-plus miles of connecting trails and paths for walking or cycling make it an ideal place for casual exploring.
In addition, residents and guests take advantage of abundant fishing and boating, world-class golf and tennis, a brand new hospital and attractive real estate opportunities.
Relax in The Hammock
The Hammock is an unincorporated area of Flagler County known for exclusive gated communities located in a laid-back, “Old Florida” setting.
The Hammock is ideally situated between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, making it a haven for boaters, golfers, and beachgoers alike. Send me more information about Hammock Dunes!
Awards & Honors
- Named a Distinguished Emerald Club of the World
- Named a Platinum Club of America
- Daytona Beach International Airport, 36.5 miles away
- Jacksonville International Airport, 82 miles away
- Orlando International Airport, 103 miles away